Who are we?
Incline Marketing Group (IMG) is one of the fastest marketing start-ups in Southern Utah and services businesses of all sizes throughout the Western US. We are a marketing and advertising agency that offers everything a business would need under one roof. As a one-source agency, clients can get everything from design, social ads, promotional products, and printing all done by IMG. This simplifies our clients workload and ensures they get it done right the first time. For additional information, visit inclinemkt.com/about-us/.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Incline Marketing Group, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding internship experience? The event marketing internship at Incline Marketing offers that and more. As an intern, you are offered a first-hand look at the “behind the scenes” of the event marketing, online outreach, and building campaigns that work. You become an integral part in the marketing of Incline Marketing events and partnerships in St. George, Utah. The marketing department will teach you as much as you want to learn about event marketing and then some.
Office Learning Opportunities:
- Learn about target demographics, promotions, managing guest lists
- Learn to compile advertising summaries and radio promotion summaries
- Compile, localize and distribute press releases
- Contribute to creative development of advertising campaigns
- Develop and coordinate grassroots campaigns
- Fulfillment of trade and promotional ticket distribution
- Compile marketing day-of-show information
- Assist with meet & greets with attendees and speakers
- Attend weekly day-of-show meetings at venue
- Learn about regulating on-site marketing activities (i.e. marketing table, prize wheel, giveaways, etc.)
- Photograph events
- Develop email marketing and outreach campaigns
- Promote marketing on social media platforms
Engage patrons and inform them of upcoming events:
- The ability to multi-task efficiently on a daily basis
- Eager to learn and be proactive
- The ability to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- A team player
- A flexible schedule as some evenings and weekends may be required with advanced notice given
- Able to input 10 hours a week for a 4-6 month commitment
- Must be enrolled in a Associate's/Bachelor's program at an accredited college or university with good standing
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communication, Business or related field is preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Social media knowledge
- Marketing background preferred
- Ability to perform basic Microsoft Office program tasks such as using Excel, Word, etc.
This is a great internship opportunity in the Event/Marketing field. We are currently searching for a qualified individual to fill this internship position for Fall-Spring 2017/18. The student will work remotely and/or at our client's locations in St. George, Utah on an as needed basis.
It is a paid internship of $10/hour and requires 5-10 hours a week to reflect the need of your college credit requirements. Nights or weekends may be required. Reliable transportation is a must. Interns must receive academic credit from their college or university.
Resumes and cover letters are requested prior to October 15, 2017. Any applications received after this deadline will be reviewed on a weekly basis until the position is filled. Resumes and cover letters can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
How to Apply:
Email the following to: email@example.com
- Tell us about yourself
- Experience you have with marketing (if applicable)
- School you're attending
- Contact info
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Incline Marketing Group strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Incline Marketing Group recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Incline Marketing Group may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.