We will expand your top-of-funnel efforts to get more leads into and through your pipeline. We build nurtures and lead gen strategies with sales in mind.
We view lead generation as a cyclical process—leads are nurtured from awareness to purchase and then become repeat customers.
Done correctly, purchasers will also become lead generators themselves (see our Online Reviews service).
By widening the top of your funnel and by carefully nurturing leads through to conversion, we can help you build a perpetual sales machine that will pump out a predictable ROI on your marketing dollars.
Our Approach to Lead Generation
- It's age-old wisdom that if you want to see more sales, you need to increase the volume of leads coming into your pipeline. That's just how it works. But how does one go about increasing top-of-funnel engagement? We can help.
- Not to mix metaphors too flagrantly here, but if you want more leads in your pipeline, you need to cast a wider net. (It's a pipeline for…fish? Just go with it.) You probably know a few good “fishing spots”, but we want to help you find leads where you might not be thinking to look.
- Lead generation becomes much easier if the leads are coming to you, rather than trying to hunt them down one by one. How do you “chum the waters”? (Wow, we're really leaning into this fishing thing. Maybe we're watching Jaws too much)
- The answer is content. Having a bank of content to work from will establish you as an industry expert, give you plenty to post on social media, give your email marketing a shot in the arm, and organically increase your SEO mojo.
- When you're getting started, anything and everything is good content. White papers, infographics, how-to articles, customer testimonials, blogs, vlogs, webinars—if you can write it, you can use it.
- Our team can help you identify which types of content and what topics would be most useful and then build a distribution plan. Armed with an arsenal of content, you can offer your prospective customers something that will make you much more attractive to them which will, in turn, help you net them and land them.